Senior Performance Analyst
Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 12. September 2022Basel-city-and-aargau accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Basel CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Senior Performance Analyst role is now available at a multinational manufacturer, operating in more than 60 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in over 30 countries worldwide.
This role will support the EMEA team, based in Basel.
About the Senior Performance Analyst role:
The company is looking for a highly motivated analyst who will track and plan financial performance and assist the Commercial team with development initiatives and gap closure actions to achieve financial targets. In this role you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Shared Services Finance Teams.
- Provide insights, analysis and actions required to drive revenues growth and margins improvement
- Improve scorecards with KPI's covering Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Participate to strategic projects and provide support to ensure successful implementation
- Support the financial planning and budgeting processes
- Review personnel cost and investigate variances
- Manage accruals for rebates, commissions and other commercial agreements
- Ensure compliance of commercial contracts with internal policies
To succeed in the role of Senior Performance Analyst you will need to have good business acumen and be an analytical and solution's focused executor.
- Degree in Finance followed by 5+ year experience within an international environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player attitude with the capability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English, any other European language is an asset
- Consolidated experience working with MS office, Power BI and SAP
The company has a very hands-on and dynamic company culture, with clear career development opportunities.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: AarauVeröffentlicht: 22. September 2022Unser Kunde ist ein Schweizer Bau- und Immobiliendienstleister, der in der Schweiz und in Deutschland Wohnungen, Arbeitsplätze und Infrastruktur für künftige Generationen baut. Zusätzlichen bieten sie auch Tunnelbau und damit verbundene Infrastrukturprojekte in anderen Märkten an.