Gehalt Attractive Salary
Berater Brandon Poyner
Aktuell seit 3. April 2017
A global, industry leading manufacturing company in the FMCG space is currently seeking an experienced Accountant (m/f) to join their accounting team at their international headquarters based near Zürich. The position is due to business expansion in Europe and will join a team of three in Accounting/Finance.
The accountant (m/f) will sit amongst a team of three, reporting to the group Finance Manager, and be responsible for performing account reconciliations; ensuring accurate and timely processing of PO invoices; and managing tax and statutory requirements as required by Swiss law. The company offers a small, but international and flexible working environment that supports collaboration.
- Processing and booking of incoming invoices with and without purchase orders and respective control of supplier invoices with regard to their formal correctness
- Responsible for VAT and Intrastat reporting in Switzerland and Germany
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts, monitor customer accounts for any provisions
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks including invoice processing, journal and bank postings, bank reconciliations etc.
- Support team with month/year end closing and reporting
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in Accounting within Switzerland
- Fluency in both English and German mandatory—Swiss German is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of different systems such as SAP, Hyperion + advanced Excel list
- Strong experience with common accounting systems (NAV, SAP, Oracle, Abacus)
Does this career opportunity sound perfect for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your CV.