FP&A Senior Manager (m/f) - IT
Gehalt Attractive package
Berater Lorenzo Gargiulo
Aktuell seit 23. Februar 2017
An international, innovative company in the Digital/Online sector with a history of 140+ years is currently seeking an experienced Senior FP&A Manager (m/f) to join their Swiss subsidiary in Zug. The business has a turnover of over 1 Billion EURO with 12`000 staff and has a global reach in over 40 countries.
FP&A Sr Manager (m/f) - IT
The FP&A Sr Manager (m/f) will be responsible for the development of the management reports relating to IT projects and the global IT team consisting of over 400+ staff; managing 4 staff across Europe; and lastly providing business partner support to senior management including the CTO and CFO.
As the market leader in this field, this position will allow you to expand your horizon and immerse yourself in this very intriguing and rewarding industry from a finance and IT perspective. The role will include 30-50% travel within Europe.
- Serve as key business partner to IT, supporting the preparation of budgets/forecasts and subsequently reviewing and challenging numbers
- Lead the development of the monthly IT reporting package and collaborate with the teams to fully understand and challenge variances to the budget, ass well as providing business commentary
- Responsible for the timely roll out of financial KPI`s across information technology and subsequent tracking
- Responsible for a team of 4 colleagues based in different locations
- Prepare monthly project reports on issues related to IT costs, EBITDA and CAPEX/OPEX
- Daily exchange and collaborations with various finance departments to ensure that all processes are aligned with the company policy
- Establish financial “headlights” and commentary with board members including CTO and CFO to advise on risks and present solutionsYour profile:
- 6+ years of experience in IT management/reporting and/or controlling in an international environment
- Technical knowledge for CAPEX/OPEX
- Knowledge of different systems such as SAP, Hyperion + advanced Excel list
- Business Fluency in English, German a strong advantage
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong ability to communicate with senior business and senior finance management
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Highly developed knowledge of budgeting and forecasting and willingness to be hands on with creations/presentation of reports
- In depth knowledge and experience of maintaining financials within information technology department/organisation including project controlling in a large company If we were able to attract your interest, please do no hesitate to send us your application.
If we were able to attract your interest, please do no hesitate to send us your application.