Cash Manager (m/f)
Gehalt CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum + + 8% Bonus
Berater Lorenzo Gargiulo
Aktuell seit 4. April 2017
A well-known, global company in the Manufacturing and Production sector with revenue of over €4 billion and over 10,000 employees is seeking a new Cash Manager (m/f). This specific role would not only give you the opportunity to work in an international environment, but also allow you to hone your skills by working very closely with the Head of Corporate Finance.
Cash Manager (m/f)
As the Cash Manager (m/f) your primary purpose is to cover off all the dedicated cash management activities. Furthermore you would be responsible for the daily cash positioning and quarterly cash forecast management. What makes this role extremely intriguing, is the interaction with the companies business units and corporate departments where you would be conducting the global cash. Last but not least, you have to manage the bank account activities (incl. administration), as well as the treasury management systems settings.
Daily global cash positioning + identifying possibilities of excessive cash investments
- Overview of the detailed short and medium term cash forecasting with subsequent report of the global group for the business units and corporate
- Optimisation of the forecast submission
- Compare forecast to actual results and explain possible discrepancies
- Establish close relationship with the FP&A department, business unit controllers, the different local CFO`s and with the other Cash Managers
- Improvement of the bank account structure
- Supervise the database of all entities in relation to the bank account information
- Direct involvement in various projects
- Improve the general treasury management system in relation to the cash management
As the right hand of the Head of Corporate Finance your an integral part to the success of the company. You need to be an outgoing and strong character with a flair for numbers coupled with strong people skills.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a treasury or accounting-related position
- MBA or Bachelor in Finance or Accounting
- Fluency in English (French would be a big asset)
- Experience in working in a cross-organisational and multi-functional team
- Analytical mindset, independent, flexible, precise and thorough
If you are keen to join this company, feel free to send me your updated CV.