Internal Auditor (m/f)
Consultant Marko Tripkovic
Date de création 28. décembre 2018 2018-12-282019-02-17 transport-and-rail Genève CH CHF 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, a prestigious global transporation company based in Geneva, is looking for an Internal Auditor (m/f) in order to be a part of the further growth of the business.
Internal Auditor (m/f)
Summary of Position :
Conduct performance, operational, financial and compliance audit identifying risks and proposing recommendations.
Audit assignment objectives: review and provide advices on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment over Company Agencies business process in accordance with the requirements of Group Business owners and objectives.
Pre-Audit (Planning and Preparation):
- Check all the documents received from the Agency and the documents related to the past audits (past audit reports).
- Collect and consolidate information/documentation from various HQ Departments.
- Analyse the information and define the action plan for each agency, i.e. prioritizing high risks areas review.
- Travel to different Company Agencies to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information, support the Senior Auditors/the Chief Internal Auditor in researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using the corporate templates.
- Support the Senior Auditors in performing the risk assessments on key business activities.
- Support the preparation of the reports (write recommendations) to highlight observations/issues as well as audit recommendations
- Fill-out the templates (both Word and Excel) to send to the Agencies, distribute the reports for the Agencies and follow up the results in assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations; informing management about issues that need to be addressed.
- Contribute to the preparation and reporting of deliverables to Agencies Board of Directors, Group Management and all concerned HQ Departments.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill / Competency Requirements:Type of required knowledge (depth, breadth):
- Master degree with emphasis in Auditing, Corporate Finance or Business Management
- Good knowledge of the Shipping industry and/or a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in global environment (Internal auditor in B to B)
Type and length of experience required for the position:
- At least 2 Years as Internal Auditor or External Auditor
- Experience gained in External Audit is a plus
Type of skills and competencies required:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Proven ability to act with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently as well as under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, ERP (such as SAP) and databases
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally at an extensive level (~50%)
- Curiosity : Demonstrate a desire to continuously learn, to explore, to discover and create when seeking and pursuing development opportunities
Major Challenges for this Position:
Whenever observations are made for a Business process, the issues related must have their impact always quantified and supporting documents must always be collected and used as evidence to convince our Management as well as agencies management to implement our recommendations.
If you're interested to join a dynamic team, please send motivation letter and CV.