General Ledger Accountant - try & hire
Gehalt attractive package
Berater Duresa Lika
Aktuell seit 11. April 2017
An international industrial maintenance company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking to expand it's team in the Zurich region. An opportunity has arisen for a General Ledger Accountant (m/f) position try&hire within the Finance Department to support the Accountant - Team, based in the Zurich region.
General Ledger Accountant (m/f) - Try & Hire
As a General Ledger Accountant (m/f) - try & hire you will essentially assist with the day to day accounting needs of the company whilst simultaneously giving full support to the reconciliation processes of the subsidiaries in Hungary and Switzerland. You will be a fundamental link with the accounting line between individuals across the teams.
- Assist and maintain strong support within booking of general ledger accounts in accordance with Swiss Gaap and local Hungarian Gaaps
- Preparation, enhancement and review of intercompany reconciliations
- Support the reporting process of different subsidiaries across Europe
- Perform all main and additional duties to bookings of general ledger accounts
- Provide cover across the finance team where necessary
As a key link across teams within the company, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hard working ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- Three to five years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of reconciling intercompany accounts
- Capable of travelling to Hungary and Switzerland
- Excellent knowledge in SAP and MS Dynamics
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Hungarian mandatory
If you are keen to join this leading company as a General Ledger Accountant (m/f) we look forward to receiving your application.