Legal Counsel, Risk & Compliance Officer (m/f) - 100% - Zurich
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 3. August 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions legal/banking 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 financial-services Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a fast-growing business, providing compensation planservices, we are looking for a Legal, Risk & Compliance Officer, to join their team based in Zurich.
About the company:
Our client is a fast-growing business, providing compensation planservices. They have a collaborative company culture, allowing effective teamwork. They give you the chance to tackle a varied range of topics in your day-to-day work, also offering the possibility to further develop, through a long-term career plan.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Legal advice on contract law, commercial law, IT/IP law, corporate law, banking law, data privacy law, and ability to offer general legal support to the different departments internally;
- Legal documents and contracts drafting, review and negotiation;
- Regulatory and compliance support related to the internal business processes and policies;
- Vendor due diligence;
- Regulatory reports, operational risk incidents tracking, compliance trainings, PEP, sanction screening, supporting internal and external audit processes.
About the candidate:
- Master's Degree in Law;
- LL.M. in English or work experience in an English-speaking country is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience with general contract law, commercial law, IT/IP law, corporate law, banking law and data privacy law;
- Professional fluency in English is a must. Additional German fluency is preferred;
- Attention to detail. Entrepreneurial mindset. Able to think outside of the box;
- Deadline and goal oriented, with hands-on approach, and able to work under pressure.