(Senior) Compliance Officer
Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 2. September 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions legal/compliance 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 engineering Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Senior Compliance Officer role has just become available at one of the largest renewable energy producers in Switzerland.
With 5,000 employees, this company is a major player in the production of renewable energy and an international pioneer in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power.
- Advising and supporting employees and governing bodies in ethics and compliance matters.
- Maintaining and implementing of the regulatory framework and the compliance management system
- Performing Due diligence reviews in the context of M&A projects, business partners and/or new regions/markets to be developed
- Training & communication
- Reporting to the responsible bodies on compliance-relevant issues and incidents of the respective subsidiary
- Monitoring/Spot Checks as second line of defence
- Handling compliance reports within and leading/supervising investigations
To succeed in the role of Compliance Officer you need to have at least 4 years of experience within compliance and speak French fluently.
- Degree in law or comparable studies
- More than 4 years of experience as a Compliance Officer
- Fluency in French and English
- Independent and transparent personality with assertiveness
If you are interested in the renewable energies industry and want to work in a dynamic, team oriented international environment, this is the role for you.