International Legal Counsel
Berater Karolina Amstutz
Aktuell seit 21. August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-20 pharmaceuticals Zurich CH CHF 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing international Life Sciences company is seeking an International Legal Counsel 100% (m/f) based in Zurich. As an experienced Legal Counsel in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech space you will provide solutions-oriented legal counsel across a growing and fast-paced organisation.
- Advise senior leaders on legal, strategic, training and commercial advertising and promotion matters relevant to the commercialisation of Biotech and orphan drug products;
- Guide key stakeholders on navigating healthcare laws and regulations;
- Strategically guide the Global Compliance department;
- Support cross-functional corporate initiatives focused on policies, processes and legal & compliance objectives;
- Draft and negotiate complex agreements;
- Support litigation strategy.
Strong academic credentials and a law degree from a recognised university law faculty;
- Qualification to practice law in at least one European country;
- 5+ years’ experience as a practicing lawyer with 3 years' experience advising the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry;
Expertise in counselling clients on best practices for Commercial, Medical and Regulatory functions;
- Substantial leadership experience;
- Demonstrated integrity and judgement;
- Excellent negotiation skills requiring effective interpersonal communication and oral and written communication skills;
- Professional fluency in English, other languages a plus;
- Ability to independently manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to join this interesting company as an International Legal Counsel 100% (m/f) we look forward to your application.