Senior Legal Counsel (competition/distribution law)
Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 22. Juli 2022neuchatel-and-bern legal/in-house-legal 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 retail Biel Biel/Bienne CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Legal Counsel role has just become available at a Swiss based multinational firm.
This established company is active in the manufacturing and sales of finished luxury goods and employs more than 32'000 employees worldwide. The company invests in trainings and has many other interesting benefits.
About the Legal Counsel role:
In this role, you will advise and support the domestic and foreign subsidiaries in all matters of competition law.
• You conduct on-site trainings and workshops and develop policies and directives.
• You will efficiently review, analyse, draft, and negotiate contracts in a wide range of legal fields.
• You work out solutions independently and assess the legal and economic consequences correctly.
• You coordinate with external lawyers on litigation cases.
To succeed in the role of Legal Counsel you will need to have around 4 years of professional experience in a company or in a commercial law firm.
• Proficiency in English, German and French (both verbal and written)
• Knowledge or interest in antitrust, cartel law, competition or distribution law
• Master's of Law with knowledge of Swiss law
If you want to take responsibility and play an important role in a motivated team and are looking for a challenging and varied job that requires a high level of expertise and creative approaches to solutions, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.