Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 19. Oktober 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions legal/other 2022-10-26 2022-12-18 consultancy Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Switzerland is hiring for a Legal Consultant to join our established and growing Legal & Compliance team based in Zurich. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to use your legal skills in a different environment. As a Legal Consultant you will use your legal knowledge and background to develop the legal business further and strengthen the partnership with local and international clients. You will act as an intermediary between organizations hiring mid-to-senior level legal experts and professionals seeking a career change. The objective of the Legal Consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. As a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we put our people and the relationships they build at the heart of everything we do. As we grow, you will grow. You will be able to make a personal impact, and together, we will create a positive influence across the globe.
- Regularly connect and network with legal industry professionals to facilitate future business opportunities
- Negotiate the terms of collaboration and contracts
- Act as a legal specialist and advise clients on tailored solutions to attract and successfully hire legal experts
- Advise clients on their team strategies, hiring developments and further topics regarding their legal personnel
- Identify and build a network with top legal talents within private practice and industry
- Manage interview processes from initial client-candidate introduction to offer stage
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Law with a first professional experience in the legal field
- Fluent in Swiss German and English
- A determination to make things happen and achieve targets
- Excellent communication, team-work and relationship-building skills
- Action driven, solution oriented and entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer you:
- Clear career progression plan in a set-up where both small and big successes are celebrated
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, empowering and supportive
- Best in class training & development programs
- Bonus based remuneration package defined on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment
- Extensive international opportunities with offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally
We are looking forward speaking to you to discuss this new and challenging career path.