Senior Brand Manager (m/f)
Berater Daphne Dinard
Aktuell seit 12. März 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
We are exclusively looking to fill a exciting position for one of our top clients. The marketing management of a multinational company with a strong presence on the FMCG-market is seeking support in their office in the region of Basel. An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Senior Brand Manager (m/f) 100%.
Senior Brand Manager (m/f) 100%
The client is a leading multinational company which focus on the production and distribution of various care product lines.
As a Senior Brand Manager (mf), you will work closely with Global Functions, Analytics, Media and Digital Teams and you will develop the brand strategy. You will influence a positive consumer brand experience and the business revenue achievements.
Key responsibilities :
- Define and implement the category and brand strategies
- Set up the commercial grids and the 4P strategies
- Creation of IMC content
- Is consulted for the local brands development
- Lead the new product development
- Lead the innovations strategies
- Manage the partnerships
- Implement exciting and targeted marketing campaigns
- Market analyses
As a key link across your support within the company, a strong knowledge of the tasks is essential with a positive and dynamic way of working.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a brand manager in a multinational company
- Strong knowledge in Innovation and Brand Growth Plans development
- Experience in the strategic marketing with the responsibility of implementation of marketing strategies, new products and business plans
- Analytics Skills
- Experience in managing relationships with senior profiles in a demanding environment
- Experience in identifying target audiences and organise informative and motivating campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in the German market is a plus
- An experience in FMCG is a big plus
- Fluency in English is a must
If you are keen to join this leading company as a Senior Brand Manager (m/f), I look forward to receiving your application.