HR Manager -Luxury (m/f)
Berater Daphne Dinard
Aktuell seit 17. September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 fashion Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
Do you enjoy overseeing HR structures that span over several countries? In this position as HR Business Partner (m/f) for a major world-class brand in the luxury sector, you will be able to combine both organizational tasks and the active development of a global, inspiring company culture.
HR Business Partner -Luxury (m/f)
As a HR Business Partner (m/f) you will be an essential key contact within a vivid international employee population and report to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Support of management in terms of HR activities during the entire employee life cycle (recruitment, compensation and benefits, training, development, change management etc.)
- Ensuring that business needs are fulfilled in line with the HR policies
- Ensuring compliance with country employment regulations
- Coordination of global HR processes on an international level (budget, successions, reports, analysing metrics, forecasting)
- Managing international implementation of global HR initiatives
- Management of Expats (relocations, remuneration, benefits etc.)
- Initiation and rollout of initiatives for talent management
- Develop, cultivate and reproduce an inspiring company culture
As an experienced HR specialist (m/f) you are a self-motivated and dynamic professional, who has a strong set of organizational skills. You are both an analytic thinker and a outgoing communicator, who enjoys being a key contact person within a company.
- 5 to 7 years of HR experience in the luxury industry (fashion or watch industry)
- University degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Fluent in French, German, English and Italian
- Diverse hands-on experience in the field of HR, from employee development and recruitment to labor laws, compliance and data/analytics
- Experience in representing a company internally and externally
If you are interested in this unique opportunity and would like to take the next step in your career, you are welcome to submit your application below. Do not hesitate to contact Ms. Daphné Dinard if any questions arise. Recommendations of suitable candidates are welcome.