Brand Manager innovation oriented (m/f)
Berater Daphne Dinard
Aktuell seit 15. Oktober 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 fmcg Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch
Does the idea to help developing the strategy of a world-class brand excite you? Do you enjoy being part of an international team? Then this might be just the right challenge for you. The marketing management of a multinational company with a strong presence on the market is seeking support in their office in the region of Basel. An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Brand Manager (m/f) 100%.
Brand Manager (m/f)
As a Brand Manager (m/f), you will work closely with Global functions, Analytics, Media and Digital Teams and you will develop the brand strategy. You will influence a positive consumer brand experience and the revenue achievement of the business.
- Help to define and implement the category and brand strategies
- Set up the commercial grids and the 4P strategies
- Creation of IMC content
- Being a contact person for the local brands development
- Help leading the new product development
- Help leading the innovations strategies
- Manage the partnerships
- Implement exciting and targeted marketing campaigns
- Market analyses
As a key link across your support within the company, a strong knowledge of the tasks is essential along with a positive and dynamic way of working.
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in marketing in a FMCG
- Strong knowledge in Innovation and Brand Growth Plans ‘development
- Experience in the strategic marketing with the responsibility of implementation of marketing strategies, new products and business plans
- Analytics Skills
- Experience in identifying target audiences and organise informative and motivating campaigns
- An experience in FMCG is a plus
- Fluent English is necessary
If you are keen to join this leading company as a Junior Brand Manager, I look forward to receiving your application.