Assistant 80-100% (f/m)
Berater Anna Ratajczak
Aktuell seit 17. Oktober 20192019-11-05 2019-11-16 media Zug CH 6300 CHF 6400 6900 6900 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international mass media and communication company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking administrative support for multiple senior leaders in Zug office. This assignment is planned to start immediately and it is try&hire. Assistant 80-100% (f/m) try&hire Zug
As an Assistant 80-100%(f/m) you will essentially operate efficiently and perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support senior management from different divisions.
Main duties will require effective organization, planning as well as coordinating all the events and appointments both for the leaders and their teams.
- Manage calendar and prioritize action items, arrange video/telepresence and teleconferences; and prepare meeting agendas and guest visits
- Coordinate and maintain communications between the leaders and other internal departments
- Compose and prepare reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and any other documents; assist with presentation preparation, ad-hoc reporting and handle printing requirements
- Prepare domestic and international itineraries and travel arrangements incl. visas on a regular basis
- Organize meetings and meeting logistics incl. oversighting technology requirements
- As required, participate in department meetings, take minutes and follow up with group members around deliverables
- General record keeping including maintaining an up-to-date supplier list, asset/equipment register and any other databases as required
- Prepare and process expense reports and outside services costs in compliance with company policies
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an international company, preferably as an executive/personal or team assistant
- Proficient typing skills and knowledge of computer applications (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe) necessary
- Excellent prioritization skills as well as ability to smoothly collaborate across multiple departments
- High level of interpersonal and organization skills
- Previous experience working for senior executives in an international corporate environment
- Fluent in English, very good German
If you are keen to join this interesting company as an Assistant 80-100% (f/m),
we look forward to your application.
+41 44 809 3516