Head of Marketing and digital transformation F/M
Berater Marine Diorcet
Aktuell seit 25. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-24 fmcg berne CH EUR 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this position,the Head of Marketing and Digital transformation F/M oversees the company's online sales and digital communication development. He/she is responsible for coordinating all activities in a transversal way with other departments (Marketing, Retail, Advertising, Social Media, IT...) to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business, including strategy and development, web analytics and web technologies. You are responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging evolution on the Web. We are looking for a profile who will convey a strong change-management state of mind within the organization. This role is based in Bern.
The main tasks of the Head of Marketing and Digital transformation F/M will include:
- Overseeing concepts development, strategizing, planning, implementation and coordinating of e-Commerce and digital initiatives.
- Defining and maintaining creative, operations and communication strategies to support brand's competitive advantage.
- Planning and coordinating of the international roll-out of the e-commerce platform and assist with new business development.
- Leading and motivating a talented team of multidisciplinary professionals, providing vision, direction and guidance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and partners in order to contribute to the efficient operation of online sales and image for the brand.
- Maintaining a smooth production process, enabling the efficient handling of all the updates and improvements to the site's functionality and design throughout the year.
- Playing a key role in the company's go-to-market process, and maintain a close relationship with all internal departments, representing the digital consumer and ecommerce efforts in the process.
- Working on driving a multi-channel focus, presenting a unified, customer-centric view of the brand, consistent across the brick-and-mortar and digital spaces, including mobile new devices
- Taking a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends and work closely with internal departments to develop new project using the new technologies
- Updating departments, senior management and other Group business units on e-commerce program results through quantitative and qualitative reports and analysis
- Developing business plans and annual budget of e-commerce functions
- Identifying new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
To be successful in this position, you have acquired previous experience in working in fast-paced environments managing complex and multinational projects. Strong team player with great leadership skills, you possess the ability to adapt to your audience and build good human relationships. Your excellent communication and negotiation skills allow you to be a sharp-minded manager, able to work independently and show flexibility when facing changing situations and priorities.
- Academic degree in marketing, communication or business in fast moving consumer industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position in an internet / e-commerce company/ agency requested
- Web analytics, forecasting, developing business cases, inventory management experience
- Strong understanding of web design/development concepts and processes and industry best practices for eCommerce
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and project management applications
- Good understanding of IT and supply chain related topics
- Advanced in HTML, and ecom ops tools
Fluency in English and French is required. German is a plus.