B2B Customer Service Officer 60-100% (10 months assignment)
Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 22. Juli 2022Zug-and-lucerne-cantons procurement-and-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-08-09 2022-08-21 fmcg Zug CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Customer Service Officer 60-100% (temporary with possibility to extend to permanent) role has just become available at one of the well-known food FMCG companies. Entry as soon as possible with fixed-term contract until end of June 2023 with the possibility of switching to a permanent contract. This role will report into the Country Manager. This role is based in Zug, Switzerland.
This international company is active worldwide in indulgent and healthy snacking. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the brands offer consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
About the Customer Service Officer role:
This role will support the Customer Service & Logistics Managers in order to optimize the whole Supply Chain in Switzerland.
• Manage the physical and system flow of the Finished Goods from the producing plants into third party warehouse and from warehouse to the final customer delivery in the Swiss market.
• Manage the right level of stock in the third party warehouse to secure delivering the right products to the right location on time and at a good cost.
• Responsible for order to cash flow process
Liaison between Switzerland – customers – production sites in all logistical aspects
To succeed in the role of Customer Service Officer you will need to have a strong commercial acumen and be able to work with different internal stakeholders.
• Higher vocational education
• Minimum 3-5 years in a customer service department, preferably FMCG sector
• Good written and verbal skills in German and English mandatory, French is used regularly for customers in French-speaking area.
• Good understanding of SAP and MS tools
Knowledge of the logistic / transport business
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: LucerneVeröffentlicht: 13. Juli 2022Procurement Manager To support the Procurement department, we are looking for an ambitious Procurement Manager (m/f/d) for our client, a Swiss company with their HQ in the greater area of Lucerne, either immediately or by agreement.