SAP CC Manager (m/f)
Berater Charles de Miribel
Aktuell seit 3. Dezember 2018 2018-12-032019-01-28 it Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global company is currently looking for a SAP Competency Center Director (m/f). Y
ou will be in charge of the day-to-day management and operations, development and implementation of internal shared business applications platforms that enable common, scalable, global, best practice-based business processes (financial, order processing, production/inventory, supply chain management..).
SAP CC Manager (m/f)
- Provide overall strategic leadership for key shared ERP applications delivered from all shared application centers of excellence;
- Oversee the planning and execution of SAP ERP projects through the ERP project group(s);
- Direct the implementation and roll-out of ERP and new modules/upgrades;
- Lead major continuous improvement programs and upgrades;
- Ensure the delivery of support, enhancement, and optimisation projects for the existing global user base through the application support group.
Required Experience And Education:
- 15+ years of experience leading an IT organisation for an enterprise or significant subsidiary
- Prior experience in managing SAP Delivery Centres or Technology Shared Services Centres
- 10 years of management experience
- 5 years of Project Management
- Project Management Certification (PMP, PMITS, Prince2..)
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science Engineering or other related discipline.
- Strong business process knowledge; able to analyse, understand, and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong people leadership capability and demonstrated experience in coaching large, diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Passionate for driving inclusion and creating a culture of care and trust within your team
- Proficient in identifying project and resource requirements, work structures, risks, and business impact.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to excel in a cross-organisational, cross-cultural, global team environment.
Are you interestd in this position? I am looking forward to your application.
Charles de Miribel