Product Owner - Web Content Management
Berater Julian Meissner
Aktuell seit 22. Juni 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions technology/software-development 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 transport-and-rail Zürich Area CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Product Owner - Web Content Management role: You will be manage the B2C websites, that has global coverage and multiple integrations. In order to manage this major product, you'll work with developers, architects and design teams.
Our client is an international organisation that is the global leader in their field. They are well known for the variety and quality of services that they offer to consumers at a global scale.
This role is situated in the Digital Commerce team of the organisation and will be responsible of the main website of the organisation. Among your tasks are:
- Web Content Management (creation and maintenance of website content and SEO relevant pages)
- On-site support and implementation of marketing campaigns and marketing campaigns
- Technical support for the implementation of web solutions
- Interface to Group IT (regular exchange and cooperation with the development team)
- Maintenance of the local product backlog and creation of user stories
- Active monitoring of the implementation of all requirements up to delivery
- Acceptance, control and testing of the delivered products (quality management)
- Web analytics tracking and tag management
- Preparation of metrics, reports, analysis and dashboards
To be successful in this role you need:
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of web content management and web publishing
- Solid experience with agile project methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Good CMS knowledge
- Experience in using web analysis tools and tag management systems
- High technical affinity with enthusiasm for eCommerce and digital trends
- Distinct customer orientation with an enthusiasm for optimal customer experiences
- Hands-on mentality with fun in operational implementation and teamwork
- Independent, structured way of working combined with quality awareness, flexibility and reliability
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills, French an advantage
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 22. Juni 2022A global FinTech & Payments software vendor is currently looking for a Senior Product Owner to focus on new product areas for its payments software platform in Switzerland. They have a wide range of FinTech solutions, and their product teams are internationally distributed.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 17. Mai 2022The product owner will be managing teams who are building data solutions to help our operations team get the people who travel with the company to and from amazing destinations.
Gehaltsspanne: CHF120,000 - CHF160,000 per annum + confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 3. Mai 2022In this fast paced environment, we’re looking for a Product Owner who will take charge of the technology to support the client’s online customer journey. You will navigate stakeholders and technical teams in an Agile framework, to ensure the strategy and tactics are aligned to drive traffic and revenue.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 13. Juni 2022A Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer / Architect (m/f) role has become available at an International organization leader in their field.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 3. Juni 2022A very rewarding Senior Workplace MS System Engineer role has become available at local industry leading firm looking to develop and expand their workplace environment.