Solution Architect / Hands-on CTO
Gehalt performance related bonuses
Berater Julian Meissner
Aktuell seit 12. Oktober 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions technology/software-development 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 financial-services Remote CH TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Joining the management team of our client's setup, the Solution Architect will be responsible for building low-latency and robust platforms for institutional corporations to manage their digital assets. The responsibilities are focused on leading Technological advancements, delivering solid architectural guidance to the teams and grow technical capabilities across the organisation.
Our client is a Swiss regulated prime brokerage and market maker, who focuses on superior execution of trades, custody and delivering results to their customers.
In this role you will lead the design, development and management of cutting edge low-latency, secure and reliable trading platform on various capital markets.
- You will manage a medium sized team of Software Engineers, and will onboard more team members in the months to come.
- You will drive technical innovation and develop a technology strategy for the trading, risk and investment platform.
- You're in charge of monitoring production environments, secure uptime and oversee troubleshooting to identify and resolve issues.
- Although the company is working with proprietary software, you'll be working with 3rd party technology vendors to set up platform connectivity and agree on SLA's to guarantee business continuity.
- You're delivering hands-on solutions to the business and are keen to stay in the trenches with the development teams.
- You're responsible for documentation of all software development, configurations and operational technologies.
To match with this position and the requirements of our client, you're a hands-on technical leader with keen understanding of trading and capital markets.
- Approx. 10 years of experience in designing and developing systems with microservices architecture, including technologies such as Rest API's, Postgres, MongoDB, Kafka.
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences
- Solid experience in developing low-latency solutions
- Fullstack experience is preferred
- You've got experience with working in cloud environments and are familiar with Kubernetes and its ecosystem
- You have strong understanding of algorithms, low-latency, performance optimisation and tuning.
Gehaltsspanne: Bonus + BenefitsStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 25. November 2022As part of the Software Engineering team. you will actively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle mainly focusing on requirements’ engineering, software design and development activities for the Bank’s existing and new mobile applications.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 21. November 2022As our client is heavily invested in their digital transformation journey, they are attracting an experienced and talented Application Manager who will be responsible for progressing the systems and toolings that are behind a number of key Applications that are used both internally and by the end clients. We're looking for a person with a relatively wide set of Engineering skills, to develop, refine, operate and deploy various software services.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 7. Dezember 2022Für unseren Kunden, ein dynamisches Schweizer Unternehmen für Softwarelösungen, suchen wir ein neues Software-Engineering Talent.
Gehaltsspanne: Bonus + BenefitsStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 8. November 2022As part of the Software Engineering team. you will actively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle mainly focusing on requirements’ engineering, software design and development activities for the Bank’s existing and new mobile applications.
Gehaltsspanne: Full benefits packageStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 7. November 2022In order to drive Business growth and support leadership in decision taking, the Data Architecture Lead will be responsible for developing and leading Master Data and Information Strategies across the group. You will ensure Data models and data governance structure to ensure the integrity of the company's data.