Data Architecture Lead
Gehalt Full benefits package
Berater Julian Meissner
Aktuell seit 30. August 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions technology/system-engineering 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 manufacturing-and-production St.-Gallen CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In order to drive Business growth and support leadership in decision taking, the Data Architecture Lead will be responsible for developing and leading Master Data and Information Strategies across the group. You will ensure Data models and data governance structure to ensure the integrity of the company's data.
Our client is a high-end and Swiss-International manufacturing company that is by far the leading player of its sector in the world.
They have had uninterrupted growth with excellent operational and financial successes, and are now further developing their presence globally.
- You engage with the business leaders and data owners for developing and governing master data and information strategy in order to enable the business units to drive business decisionsand growth.
- You ensure a data model and data governance structure that ensures the integrity of the company's data.
- You will oversee the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data
- Design, plan and manage data migration processes from legacy systemsto the target application landscape.
- You'll identify weaknesses in data architecture, data quality and governance.
- You'll implement data privacy policies and comply with data protection regulations.
- You'll identify opportunties to cut costs and where there is potential to increase revenue based on insights derived from data.
- You have knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools.
- You'll work with internal customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- You'll be involved across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data management.
- You'll be in charge of assisting in designing, planning and managing data migration processes.
- You develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- You'll create, implement and maintain / ensure Access Control Policy and authorizations concept for the strategic projects / application
- You'll play a crucial part in the Digital Strategy of the company and advise leadership on technologies to drive various initiatives.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in a senior-level data management role
- Experience in usage or development of business applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field (Master's Degree preferred)
- Management experience and project management skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- Language Skills: English (ideally have good level of German)
- High quality awareness
- High ability to understand business processes and our legacy and TO-BE application landscape
- Right to work in Switzerland
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 20. September 2022A Database Engineer - SQL Server (m/f) role has become available at an International organization leader in their field.
Gehaltsspanne: Bonus and equityStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 20. September 2022As a Head of DevOps you will be leading a team of minimum 10 people driving DevOps processes within the organization. Our client is a greenfield Tech Start up striving for sustainable banking solutions (no more green washing :-) ).
Gehaltsspanne: NegotiableStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 20. September 2022Unser Kunde, ein etablierter Schweizer Reiseveranstalter für internationale Individualkunden und Reiseanbieter aus aller Welt, ist auf der Suche nach neuen Talenten.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 20. September 2022As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will define best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance. You will manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines. Our client is a greenfield Tech Start Up striving for being most sustainable financial services partner.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 15. September 2022A very rewarding Senior Workplace MS System Engineer role has become available at local industry leading firm looking to develop and expand their workplace environment.