Data Architecture Lead
Gehalt Full benefits package
Berater Julian Meissner
Aktuell seit 7. November 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions technology/system-engineering 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 manufacturing-and-production St.-Gallen CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In order to drive Business growth and support leadership in decision taking, the Data Architecture Lead will be responsible for developing and leading Master Data and Information Strategies across the group. You will ensure Data models and data governance structure to ensure the integrity of the company's data.
Our client is a high-end and Swiss-International manufacturing company that is by far the leading player of its sector in the world.
They have had uninterrupted growth with excellent operational and financial successes, and are now further developing their presence globally.
- You engage with the business leaders and data owners for developing and governing master data and information strategy in order to enable the business units to drive business decisionsand growth.
- You ensure a data model and data governance structure that ensures the integrity of the company's data.
- You will oversee the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data
- Design, plan and manage data migration processes from legacy systemsto the target application landscape.
- You'll identify weaknesses in data architecture, data quality and governance.
- You'll implement data privacy policies and comply with data protection regulations.
- You'll identify opportunties to cut costs and where there is potential to increase revenue based on insights derived from data.
- You have knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools.
- You'll work with internal customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- You'll be involved across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data management.
- You'll be in charge of assisting in designing, planning and managing data migration processes.
- You develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- You'll create, implement and maintain / ensure Access Control Policy and authorizations concept for the strategic projects / application
- You'll play a crucial part in the Digital Strategy of the company and advise leadership on technologies to drive various initiatives.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in a senior-level data management role
- Experience in usage or development of business applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field (Master's Degree preferred)
- Management experience and project management skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- Language Skills: English (ideally have good level of German)
- High quality awareness
- High ability to understand business processes and our legacy and TO-BE application landscape
- Right to work in Switzerland
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 19. Oktober 2022Unser Kunde, ein weltweit agierendes und branchenführendes Unternehmen, ist auf der Suche nach neuen Talenten.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 10. Oktober 2022A Database Engineer - SQL Server (m/f) role has become available at an International organization leader in their field.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 7. Dezember 2022Für unseren Kunden, ein dynamisches Schweizer Unternehmen für Softwarelösungen, suchen wir ein neues Software-Engineering Talent.
Gehaltsspanne: Bonus + BenefitsStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 25. November 2022As part of the Software Engineering team. you will actively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle mainly focusing on requirements’ engineering, software design and development activities for the Bank’s existing and new mobile applications.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 21. November 2022As our client is heavily invested in their digital transformation journey, they are attracting an experienced and talented Application Manager who will be responsible for progressing the systems and toolings that are behind a number of key Applications that are used both internally and by the end clients. We're looking for a person with a relatively wide set of Engineering skills, to develop, refine, operate and deploy various software services.