Business Development & Project Manager (m/f) – FinTech
Berater Jordan Cajot
Aktuell seit 30. November 2016
A leading FinTech company is now seeking further growth and looking to attract best in class Senior Business Development & Project Management talents to sell and deliver consulting services at private banks. The opportunity is based in Zurich to cover Switzerland.
Business Development & Project Manager (m/f) - FinTech
The Business Development & Project Manager (m/f) carries mainly a dual responsibility of Sales and Project Management.
- Acquisition of consulting projects within the private banking sector
- Project Management for the respective acquired consulting mandates
- Consultative solution selling at C-level within private banks
- Manage every step of the sales cycle as well as the project delivery
- Drive the company growth and revenue through large deals and overachieve sales targets.
With a strong new business development background complemented with a relevant financial services industry focus (mainly private banking) you have a track record of target overachievement.
- Strong technical knowledge of core banking processes and Fintech area
- You have strong B2B hunting skills and a proactive approach
- You have a project management (such as CPM, PPM, PMP…) certification
- You are flexible to travel and meet customers within Switzerland and speak at least fluent German and English. French and Italian are a plus
Apply for the Business Development & Project Manager (m/f) – FinTech role if you believe this is your next challenge.