International Account Manager
Berater Charlotte Jacobs
Aktuell seit 18. Mai 2022Zug-and-lucerne-cantons sales/account-management 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 fmcg Zug CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting International Account Manager role has just become available at one of the well-known food FMCG companies within the International Sales team based in the Greater Zurich Area (Switzerland). The role will focus on expanding one of their healthy snacking brands.
This international company is active worldwide in indulgent and healthy snacking. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the brands offer consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products.
About the International Account Manager role:
This new, dedicated role will help expand the company's worldwide position within healthy snacking by initiating & stimulating the growth of the brand through commercial partners in different markets. You are responsible for developing, supporting and implementing the sales & Route-to-Market strategy and realizing ambitious growth targets. Your focus area will be to guide the distributors in unlocking (new) business within both Retail channel & Specialty channels.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan for your countries and define the optimal Route-to-Market strategy (in cooperation with local commercial partner)
- Bring your existing commercial partners to a new level by translating in-depth knowledge (market dynamics, competitive set, etc) into a strategy to further grow the business locally;
- Analyze market data (Nielsen/IRI) of relevant categories in order to build effective customer selling stories;
- Conduct business reviews with partners frequently and you follow up regular reporting;
- Define the optimal pricing of our products in your countries, based on pricing guidelines, on value chain proposal and competitive set;
- Map possible new countries and opportunities and look for new partners
To succeed in the role of International Account Manager you will need to have an analytical mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Academic background with +/- 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Category Management in FMCG
- Knowledge/experience of international business is appreciated
- Willing to travel up to +/- 50% of your time and eager to spend most of your time in your markets to support your commercial partners
- Affinity with Healthy Snacking products
- Absolute team player, but you can also work independently (self-starting ability)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting International Account Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZugVeröffentlicht: 16. Juni 2022An exciting Account Manager role has just become available at one of the well-known food FMCG companies within the International Sales team based in the Greater Zurich Area (Switzerland). The role will focus on expanding one of their healthy snacking brands.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZugVeröffentlicht: 27. Mai 2022An exciting E-commerce Account Manager role has just become available at one of the well-known food FMCG companies. The role will be based in the Greater Zurich area and will be part of the International Sales team.