Department Manager / Luxury store (m/f)
Gehalt Attractive Package
Berater Zoe Drocourt
Aktuell seit 21. März 2017
A major Luxury brand is looking for a Department Manager (m/f) for its Zurich Flagship.
Department Manager (m/f)
As Department Manager, you will report to the Boutique Director, and contribute to the development of the commercial activity of the store.
- Recruiting, Managing, counselling, motivating and developing a team of 10 people
- Setting individual and team goals; proactively assessing and managing performance against expectations
- Acting as a Brand ambassador and role model
- Developing the clients portfolio
- Creating a positive and harmonious work environment
- Supporting the Product category you are in charge of via team animations, morning briefings, trainings, and definition and implementation of action plans to drive sales
- Ensuring policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Supporting the Store Manager in staff planning
A previous similar experience in management in a Luxury store is essential.
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Customer orientation
- Problem solver
- Excellent presentation
If you are keen to join this major Luxury brand as a Department Manager (m/f) we look forward to your application.